Hiring for Control M Admin_MNC_Chennai
Control M Administration
- Control-M Admin KT Plan
- Creation, modification, elimination, blocking and other activities related to the administration of accounts on the managed platform, fully complying with VTR policies.
- Maintaining Productive Control-M Environments.
- Management, testing of remote agents and hosts.
- Coordination of activities focused on the maintenance of the platform.
- Coordination and implementation of patches and tests at BD level.
- Control of licenses used.
- Verification and testing of CONTROL-M / EM Server and CONTROL-M / Server components.
- CONTROL-M / Servers management and monitoring
- CONTROL-M Administration / Remote Agents and Hosts.
- Implementation of changes and control of the correct execution of these (Release of projects that use the tool), control of the correct operation of the platform by operational issues (Time Change).
- Communication tests with remote Agents and Hosts.
- Execution of back up tests Control M.
- Participate in implementation projects of available modules.
- Participate in projects of Implementation of solutions available platform.
- Create, load, delete, copy meshes
- Analysis and optimization of implemented processes
- Generation and maintenance of calendars
- Remove meshes with padlock, remove stuck or blocked meshes
- Definition of quantitative resource
- Job version management
- Alert processing
- Customizing the new day procedure
- Seven days of user daily jobs
- Installation of agents
- Creation and maintenance of users according to the policies in effect in VTR, ensuring fully compliance with those policies.
- Contemplate the planning, documentation and execution of at least one annual DRP test of the platform.
- Keep up-to-date planning of the annual maintenance plan.
- Execute the necessary activities tending to the normal recovery and restoration of the environments in the cases that are required.
- Document, validate and execute operational continuity tests on managed platform.
- Execute scheduled work at non-working hours when there is scheduling and approvals (work approval programmed according to VTR methodology, and coordinated with supplier company).
- Provide periodic monthly reports about service status, which must include:
- i. Metric compliance,
- ii. Used licenses by environment.
- iii. Number of incidents and resolutions.
- iv. Resolution times
- v. Times of impacts of services
- vi. Number of current alarms, repetitive and solved.
Desired Candidate Profile
Truetech Solutions Private Limited
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Truetech Solutions Private Limited
Send a Query