Job Location:: Chennai/ Bangalore
Tomorrow Skype interview availability:
Job Description :
24/7 shift, support project. Candidate should be interested to work in rotational shift, with excellent communication.
Exp: 5 to 10 yrs.
- MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (Cloud or on premise) or Hands-on experience on other integration technologies such as TIBCO, SOA etc. along with strong understanding of webservices
- Understanding of RAML and how to participate in API-led implementations with a RAML-first approach
- Experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Runtime Manager (ARM) or Mule Management Console (MMC)
- Hands-on experience with various design patterns within MuleSoft such as Scatter-Gather
- Solid understanding of the MuleSoft exception-handling capabilities and how to integrate those concepts into solution design
- Experience with integration between common applications such as Salesforce.com, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle Cloud Apps, Taleo, ServiceNow, etc.
- Experience with the MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform API Management tools
- Experience with MUnit or other automated testing frameworks related to developed code
- Strong understanding of general business process flows
- Experience with continuous integration and test tools such as Git, Maven, and Jenkins in a development environment
- Exposure to MDM, ETL, and ELT and the difference between those concepts and service bus concepts
- Strong Java skills and experience with JSON and XML
- Experience working with source code control systems
- Competency within UNIX and Linux environments for general application troubleshooting and operating system navigation.
Desired Candidate Profile
Truetech Solutions Private Limited
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Truetech Solutions Private Limited
Send a Query