Role Title : Qualys vulnerability manager Implementation engineer
Tool and scope : Qualys Guard
1. Must have 3 to 6 years of experience working in managing, implementation of Qualys guard vulnerability manager
2. Configure and perform custom templates for network vulnerability assessments to identify vulnerabilities or confirm compliance to security standards utilizing the Qualys Guard application
3. Configuration of cloud and on premise scanner
4. Provide operational analysis of vulnerabilities and threats to information systems infrastructure platform owners towards assigning remediation responsibility and scope alignment.
5. Identify, analyze and prioritize discovered security exposures and follow up with platform owner and Enterprise Information Security staff to remediate findings by projecting and reconciling open vulnerabilities and/or compliance failures.
6. Align remediable findings with reasonably foreseeable internal and external threats that could result in unauthorized disclosure, misuse, alteration or destruction of data or systems.
7. Understanding of and experience with performing network based vulnerability scans using QualysGuard or other related tools - Nessus, Nexpose, McAfee Scanner or equivalent.
8. Proficient in the identification of False Positives, True Positives and Exceptions on open vulnerabilities
9. Well versed in GRC principles governing changes to security requirements and filing of remediation responses
Notice Periods : Immediate / 15 Days
Location : Chennai & Pune
Desired Candidate Profile
Truetech Solutions Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Afsari Praveen
Contact Company:Truetech Solutions Private Limited